DSL was started in the spring of 2022 with the goal of offering kids a different approach to development.
- a focus on values based learning, including leadership and being a great teammate
- clinics with lots of 1on1, 3on3 and advantage situations to place an emphasis on decision making
- a 1on1 basketball tournament
- a 3on3 basketball league
- teams that play in spring/summer leagues with a 2:1 practice to game ratio
- practices that are run with more play and less drill
-teaching how to play with ambidextrous feet and hands
Coach Patrick Scanlon
DSL will once again be teaming up with 6th Boro Hoops to offer basketball programming.
Our style of play will be based around principles, team cohesion and player development. In short, we want our teams to play fast, free and FUN.
We have a number of summer options:
Summer League - high school and middle school teams
Summer Training - weekly clinics for middle school and high school basketball players
DSL will primarily coach the teams and practices/clinics for those teams. There are 9 spots available for each team. Sign up today to reserve now.
For more info or to sign up, please click here